Welcome To My Page!

Who Is Momma B?

Hi! My name is Allison and I'm the Momma of two beautiful children. I truly enjoy making crafts for little ones!! All my items are handmade and customizable. Thank you so much for checking us out! Please feel free to contact me here on the blog or by email abailey1117@yahoo.com with questions about merchandise or orders.


Happy Customers

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Coming Soon . . .

Hey guys! As you can see I've been hard at work :) I've added new items to some older posts so make sure to check out the whole site. Here's a list of what's still to come:

1. Fun With Felt- super cute felt decals for boy shirts . . . thinking of making beanies with matching felt decals too!
2. Superman Shirts and Capes- these will be made with the initial of your little man. . . maybe Batman too?
3. Beanies for older kiddos and adults! I've made one for Bryce (my almost 2 year old) and one for myself ;) yay! So happy to get the sizes figured out . . . only took me a year!
4. Halloween Tutu Dress- made to look like a jack-o-lantern
5. More Nap Mats- these things sell like crazy . . . I sell them as soon as I make them so that's why they have not been on the site.

Ahhhhhhh I think that's all I can handle for now. Thanks for visiting my site! Oh, I forgot I want to make aprons too for kids and adults. Well, better get to work!

Much Love,
Momma B

No comments:

Post a Comment