Welcome To My Page!

Who Is Momma B?

Hi! My name is Allison and I'm the Momma of two beautiful children. I truly enjoy making crafts for little ones!! All my items are handmade and customizable. Thank you so much for checking us out! Please feel free to contact me here on the blog or by email abailey1117@yahoo.com with questions about merchandise or orders.


Happy Customers

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Fun Dresses!!!

So, I've been playing around with the pattern of a bandana dress and here is what I've come up with. These two-toned dresses have tailored arm holes, pleats and a ruffle bottom . . . cute, cute, cute! The sizing is the same: fits most girls 18 month- 4/5T as a dress and 5 and up as a top. Length is 18-20 inches. Contact me for additional questions about sizing. I'm working on some for little girls (1 and under)!


Burnt Orange Dress (or "Rust" for all you Aggie fans) $20
Dress With Matching Brown Polka Dot Bow $25

No comments:

Post a Comment